Key information for authors
Aims and scope of the journal: The primary objective of this journal is the publication of original results of research in information science and technology. There is no restriction on the addressed topics, the only acceptance criterion being the originality and quality of the articles, proved by independent reviewers. Contributions to recently emerging areas are encouraged.
Romanian Journal of Information Science and Technology (a publication of the Romanian Academy) is indexed and abstracted in the following Thomson Reuters products and information services:
• Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®),
• Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition.
Instructions to authors: Contributions, written in English, must be submitted to email@example.com (after 1st of January, 2019) and must be accompanied by a signed Statement of Originality (see below). The manuscripts submitted for peer review must be in Word or PDF format, with high quality drawing/photos. The length of paper for normal contributions varies between 10 and 20 pages. Short communications should be around 5 pages. The template of the papers is indicated here Latex and here (Word).
If the paper is accepted after the peer review process, the authors will be invited to submit a Latex manuscript which complies with the Latex template indicated above. No charge is requested for publications.
Authors are requested to complete, sign and send by e-mail a sacaned copy of "Statement of originality", below:
Statement of originality
Header of the Institution
I (undersigned) am the correspondent author of the paper [full title and full list of authors].
I am confirming that the above paper sent for publication at ROMJIST is original and that I am (we are) the author(s) of this work. To the extent this paper incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the works of others, the undersigned has obtained any necessary permissions and the previous work is dully cited, with full reference.
Name, signature, date ..........................
Romanian Journal of Information Science and Technology is published in
one volume consisting of four issues per year.
All orders and inquiries should be sent to:
– EDITURA ACADEMIEI ROMÂNE, Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13, sector 5, Bucureşti, România, 050711; Tel.: 4021-318 8146, 4021-318 8106; Fax: 4021-318 2444; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Internet: http://www.ear.ro.
– ORION PRESS IMPEX 2000 S.R.L., PO Box 77-19, sector 3, Bucureşti, România; Tel./Fax: 4021-210 6787, 4021-610 6765; Tel.: 0311 044 668; E-mail: email@example.com.
– S.C. MANPRESS DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., Piata Presei Libere, nr. 1, Corp B, etaj 3, Cam 301-302, sector 1, Bucureşti, România; Tel./Fax: 4021-3146339; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Internet: www.manpres.ro
© 2017, EDITURA ACADEMIEI ROMÂNE,
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. All submitted papers are supposed to be original, not submitted, published, or copyrighted elsewhere.